While the parks are not available for us to visit, Disney cast member Stephen Ketchum shares the magic and helps us draw our favorite Disney characters using just a pencil and some paper for all skills levels.
First, we’re beginning with easy to follow instructions on how to
draw Mickey as artists would have created him in the late 1920s. You
begin with a simple circle and then use lightly drawn curved lines to
Drawing a more contemporary looking Mickey has just a few different shapes added.
And finally, creating a perfect “pied-eyed” Mickey begins with an
oval shape instead of a standard circle followed again by lightly drawn
curved lines to finish your own work of art.
Here are some tutorials on how to draw other popular Disney characters you can decorate your walls with:
- Learn to Draw: Sally from Tim Burton’s ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?
Shout out to the cast members at Disney for putting this together!
If you know of or have resources or tips that others could find useful, feel free to send them our way using the contact form on the Share with Us Page.